|Join Royal Chef Darren McGrady For A Virtual Cooking Demonstration:
“Going Greek “Souvlaki of chicken and lamb with “Greek” fried potatoes and tzatziki.
Baklava, a rich, tasty dessert pastry made of layers of filo paste filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with honey.
Wednesday, June 3, 2020
5:00PM-6:00PM Central Time
|Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase a ticket (good for the whole household to join in).
2. You will receive a confirmation email that includes the recipe and the link to log in to the cooking demonstration on your computer, laptop, ipad, hand held device.
3. On Wednesday, June 3 at 5:00 pm Central pour a drink, click on the link in your confirmation email and sit back for an hour watching Chef Darren McGrady prepare the dishes (you can ask questions at the end as well).
Click Here to Sign Up for the June 3th Demonstration!
- June 3: 6 pm: Join Us Virtually For a Fabulous Evening of Wine Tasting
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden Reopens on June 1 to the Public with Advance Ticket Reservation Required