12 Cuts Brazilian Steakhouse Celebrates Easter with Festive New Offerings
The popular Brazilian Steakhouse Announces Easter Dine-In, Catering or Curbside Pick-Up
Receive a Bonus on Gift Cards | Reserve your Holiday Party Private Dining Now!
12 Cuts Brazillian Steakhouse, a local family-owned churrascaria-style restaurant with South American influences, is offering diners convenient options for celebrating Easter. Join in the holiday experience by dining in the restaurant, order ahead and pick-up or enjoy catering.
Alda Boiani, co-owner, says, “We offer the essence of Brazilian hospitality with warm, friendly service. We capture the charm of the Gaucho cooking style. Patrons enjoy a unique and upscale dining experience, showcasing a variety of Prime meats that are carved or cut tableside.”
12 Cuts of Prime meats served via the churrasco experience, delicately carved by Gaucho chefs tableside:
- Picanha – Top sirloin seasoned with sea salt or garlic
- Spice Picanha – Top sirloin spice seasoned
- Filet Mignon – Beef Tenderloin seasoned to perfection
- Filet Mignon Com Bacon – Tenderloin Wrapped in Bacon
- Fraldinha – Bottom sirloin, flavorful cut with strong marbling
- Care de Cordeiro – Rack of lamb seasoned to perfection
- Cordeiro – Leg of lamb seasoned to perfection
- Costela de Porco – Pork ribs marinated and slow roasted
- Frango – Organic tender chicken legs and bacon wrapped chicken breast
- Lombo de Porco – Pork loin filets grilled with parmesan
- Chorizo – Argentinian pork sausages
- Tomahawk Ribs – Bone in ribeye seasoned for flavor
- Pineapple – Grilled pineapple, caramelized with sugar and flavored with cinnamon
Salads & Sides:
- Argentinian Empanadas and cheese bread
- Salads of your choice served during the meal
- Traditional Brazilian side dishes served throughout the meal
What: Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday: 11:00 am to 9:00pm
Every day regular menu plus new Shrimp Avocado Salad.
Continuing with regular family meals and adding family meals special for Easter:
Three Course Meal $46.85 per person includes the following:
1st: Cheese Bread, Beef Empanada
2nd: Salads of your choice served throughout the meal
3rd: 12 Cuts of Prime meats served via the churrasco experience and sides: Grill Pineapple, Broccolini, Mashed Potatoes, Chimichurri.
Take-out: Continuing with regular family meals and adding family meals special for Easter:
Four Course Meal Family Package for 3: $89.00 (pre-order is recommended):
Cheese Bread, Beef Empanada, Salad,Grilled Lamb Chops, Grill Pineapple, Broccolini orAsparagus,Mashed Potatoes, Chimichurri, Desserts (Chocolate Cake or Flan).
Take Out/Curbside Pick-Up: Order your Easter take-out/curbside pick-up. Curbside pick-up is available from 11:00 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. every day.
New: Receive one complimentary lunch or dinner for pre-order take-out meal of $90.00 or more or dine-in Easter day one per table. Restrictions apply.
Catering: Available. Visit the website: www.12cutssteakhouse.com Or call (469) 779-7012
Group Events: Whether you are making plans for this weekend or for Easter fast approaching, 12 Cuts Steakhouse has you covered. The knowledgeable dining staff is expertly trained in servicing every event from small private dining to large, professional business events. Groups of 15 and over receive a $100 Gift Card. There are no room fees and no minimums. Best advised to make reservations early during the holiday season.
Gift Cards: Gift Cards are available in any denomination. Receive a $10 dollar gift card for every $100 spent. Receive a $100 gift card for every $500 gift card spent. Purchase by calling 469-779-7012.
12 Cuts Hours:
Brunch: Sunday:11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Lunch: Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Dinner: Monday through Thursday: 5:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
Saturday: 4:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m.
Sunday: 3:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
12 Cuts Location:
18010 Dallas Pkwy,
Dallas, TX 75287