Al Biernat’s North Presents an Evening with Caymus Vineyards
Al Biernat’s North is excited to present an evening with Caymus Vineyards on Tuesday, June 14th. The evening will begin with a champagne reception at 6:30 p.m. Chef Luis has created a 4-course meal that will follow at 7 p.m.. The highlight of the meal will be during the main course featuring Maple-Bourbon Cured Elk Loin, where guests will enjoy both the Caymus Estate Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon alongside Caymus Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon.
Patrons will enjoy the following menu:
- Appetizer: Passed Hors d’oeuvres. Paired with Emmolo Sparkling Brut
- First Course: Herb Goat Cheese Salad with Spiced Orange Emulsion. Paired with 2021 Emmolo Sauvignon Blanc.
- Second Course: Smoked Salmon Tartare with Raspberry-Chipotle Vinaigrette. Paired with 2020 Belle Glos ‘Clark & Telephone’ Pinot Noir.
- Third Course: Maple-Bourbon Cured Elk Loin with Sweet Potato Hash and Blueberry-Chipotle Demi-glaze. Paired with 2020 Caymus Estate Cabernet and 2017 Caymus ‘Special Selection’ Cabernet.
- Fourth Course: Dark Chocolate Flourless Chocolate Cake. Paired with The Walking Fool Australian Shiraz.
The Caymus Vineyards Dinner at Al Biernat’s North is available for $250 per person, not including tax and gratuity. Space is limited so make sure to reserve your spot! To make a reservation, please call Al Biernat’s North at 972.239.3400.
If you would like more information about Al Biernat’s wine dinners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join their mailing list.
Who: Al Biernat’s North and Caymus Vineyards
What: Caymus Vineyards Dinner at Al Biernat’s
Where: Al Biernat’s North, 5251 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75254
When: Tuesday, June 14th at 6:30 p.m.
ABOUT AL BIERNAT’S:
Since June 1998, Al Biernat’s has been a Dallas dining institution. Biernat’s strong family-business philosophy has created a personal and loyal staff, with some members being employed since the opening. While Al Biernat’s is known for their quality of prime aged steaks, the restaurant is more than a great steakhouse! Along with their impeccable list of steaks, Al’s offer fresh seafood, salads, sandwiches, vegan options, and an impressive wine list. All of this, combined with Al Biernat’s finest service, make it an iconic Dallas staple.
*Photo by Gustav
(This Philanthropy Lifestyles eBuzz post courtesy Al Biernat’s North.)