All You Can Eataly is back on October 28, 2022, and this fall, the best of Dallas’ local restaurants, bars, distilleries, and breweries are invited to join in!
At All You Can Eataly: Fall for Dallas, 1,500 guests can enjoy the best dishes, cocktails, and brews alongside more than 50 Italian wines and 30+ food stations. Join Eataly Dallas and our guests Loro, Asian Mint, Joe Leo Tex Mex, TLC Vegan Kitchen, Community Beer Co., Lalo Spirits, Balcones Whiskey, Lakewood Brewing Company and Bishop Cider Company to party alongside Dallas’ best. With more than 50 regional Italian wines to taste and more than a dozen bars set up throughout the marketplace, the live music performances from Iron Vine and DJ Steffi Burns will keep the high energy going all night.
In addition to the bites and beverages, this fall’s All You Can Eataly will also feature a costume contest, where the winner will receive a $1,000 Eataly Dallas gift card.
Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP ticket holders, and 7:00 p.m. for general admission. Tickets are on sale and available to purchase here.
· 30+ tasting stations featuring guest restaurants together with some of Eataly’s most beloved dishes like Arrosticini (traditional skewers from Abruzzo) prepared over the grill, crispy Arancini (breaded and fried risotto balls), more than seven handmade fresh pasta shapes tossed with sauces made fresh by Eataly’s chefs, Roman-style pizza alla pala, housemade Pasticcini (bite-sized pastries), and so much more.
· More than 50 regional Italian wines to taste throughout the marketplace, guided by experts from each vineyard. From bold reds to refreshing rose and crisp whites, Eataly’s wine selection is unmatched in Dallas, and All You Can Eataly is your chance to try some of its best brands.
· More than a dozen bars set up throughout the marketplace to get your fill of classic Italian cocktails like Aperol Spritz, Pallini Limoncello spritz, Peroni beer, and more. Eataly has invited local distilleries, bars, and breweries to showcase their popular products for Dallasites looking to celebrate local businesses.
· In-person chef demonstrations of classic Italian fare like Neapolitan pizza tossed, topped, and baked right in front of you, handmade fresh pasta prepared in an 80lb wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, an extra-large Texas-shaped Tiramisu, open-flame grilling, and more.
· Live music in their outdoor tent all night, featuring local bands like Iron Vine. Inside, DJ Steffi will keep the energy high and the music going all night.
· A Halloween costume contest where the winner will receive a $1,000 Eataly Dallas gift card. So bring your best, most creative Halloween look for a chance to shop till you drop at Eataly.
*Photo courtesy Eataly.
(This Philanthropy Lifestyles eBuzz courtesy Eataly.)