Saturday, April 23: Park Cities Car Show
(Featured photo: Dan and Polly McKeithen, Park Cities Car Show founders and chairs.)*
When: Saturday, April 23, 2022. RAIN DATE: Saturday, April 30, 2022. 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Burleson Park, 3000 University Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75205
To Show: Pre-Register: $25 per car or truck. $15 per motorcycle.
Day-Of: $35 per car or truck. $25 per motorcycle.*
*Subject to space availability.
What: If you like cars (or just like getting outside), the Park Cities Car Show is the event for you! We are always impressed with the entries each year and this party just continues to grow. We hope you will join us for this fun event.
Cost: Free and open to the public.
Sponsors: Car Show Title Sponsor: URBAN/Allie Beth and Associates.
Other sponsors include: Hagerty, Megahertz Technology, The Shop, Avondale Group, Provenance Builders, Sam Pack Auto Group, Vintage Car Wash, Veritex Community Bank, Pritchett, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Palmskee, Buyers, RockAuto.com.
Register: www.PreservationParkCities.org/CarShow or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: Visit the website at www.PreservationParkCities.org
• The purpose of the annual Historic Home Tour is to showcase architecturally and historically significant homes of the Park Cities and illustrate how these homes have been restored or remodeled to serve the lifestyle needs of families today.
• The Historic Home Tour, Distinguished Speaker Luncheon and the Park Cities Car Show are the organization’s only fundraisers each year. The proceeds are allocated to help further our mission to celebrate and promote the preservation of Park Cities architecture, history, aesthetics, and cultural traditions.
• The organization landmarks architecturally and historically significant homes in the Park Cities, some of which are on the Historic Home Tour.
• Members of the organization enjoy historic and preservation oriented educational programs.
Preservation Park Cities Mission:
PPC mission is to celebrate and promote the preservation of Park Cities architecture, history, aesthetics, and cultural traditions. Proceeds of the Luncheon and Home Tour will be used to help preserve and maintain the Park Cities House at Dallas Heritage Village, support the new PPC archives at the University Park Library, fund PPC’s landmarking initiatives, award scholarships to Highland Park High School graduating seniors planning to study architecture or history and fund the Distinguished Chair for History at Highland Park High School. Membership in PPC is open to the community. For more information visit www.preservationparkcities.org
* Photo by Rob Wythe/Wythe Portrait Studio
**Photo by Danny Piassick
(Sharon Adams, Adams Communications Public Relations, is honored to represent Preservation Park Cities and post this Philanthropy Lifestyles eBuzz.)